2008年1月6日 星期日

the kite runner


Kite Runner —- the best (english) novel I’ve read so far.

“The unforgettable, heartbreaking story of the unlikely friendship between a wealthy boy and the son of his father’s servant, The Kite Runner is a beautifully crafted novel set in a country that is in the process of being destroyed. It is about the power of reading, the price of betrayal, and the possibility of redemption, and it is also about the power of fathers over sons-their love, their sacrifices, their lies.”
This book made me stayed home on the weekends. This book made me cried several times. It is such a great read. It is such a powerful book which a lot of the scenes written in the book will keep on spinning in your head even though you’ve put down the book. I highly recommend this book to everyone.
What’s stunning me, is, omg…. there’s this movie coming up on 2 Nov 2007! I am so looking forward to it, I’m sure I’ll watch it for at least serveral times. =)


Just by looking at the trailer, I know its gonna be a good movie!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount_vantage/thekiterunner/

沒有留言: